225 Inwood Blvd Avon Lake, OH 44012
Highly adaptive professional adept with interpersonal and intergenerational communication. Engaging teacher skilled in guiding students of various developmental abilities. Fast and motivated learner able to manage projects alone or in a team. Capable and experienced outdoor guide eager to use the natural world as a third teacher.
CO-FOUNDER & PROGRAM DIRECTOR, CROOKED RIVER KIDS CLEVELAND,OH — 2017-2019
● Direct the overall operations of CRK, a volunteer-run nature play advocacy group for children and their families.
● Design and lead regular Play Opportunities and Walkabouts.
● Create engaging social media content for members and followers.
CHILDREN’S YOGA & MINDFULNESS INSTRUCTOR, CLEVELAND, OH — 2013-2019
● Taught yoga, movement and mindfulness to children from infant to teens for various studies and organizations.
CASE MANAGER, ST. JOSEPH CHILDREN’S HOME LOUISVILLE, KY 2009-2011
● Acted as liaison for the children in our care and the team of social workers, parents, teachers, and therapists working with them.
FIELD INSTRUCTOR, FIELD RANGER, PHOENIX OUTDOOR & SUWS OF THE CAROLINAS OLD FORT, NC 2006-2008
● Logged more than 7,000 hrs guiding at-risk youth in both wilderness skills and therapeutically-driven inter/intra-personal skills all within the backcountry of North Carolina.
● Developed and held a Senior level position of Field Ranger which led weekly clinical and field training sessions.
● Provided logistical support for the program and operated as primary response for Field Instructors.
Child Life Services, currently studying, UCSB Extension & Miami University
Allegheny College, Meadville, PA — Bachelor of Science, Self Designed Major Body-Mind in Health
Training & Internships
● Prioritizing Play Conference (2020)
● Mindful Schools training (2019)
● Baby & Toddler Yoga Teacher Training; ChildLight Yoga (2014)
● Children’s Yoga Teacher Training; Little Flower Yoga (2013)
● Wilderness First Responder, CPR, First Aid, Clinical First Responder (2006, 2009)
● Summer Intern; Creating Landscapes, an Intergenerational Creative Learning Camp (2004,